Tuesday 22 September 2009

NYOS

Well this years North Yorkshire Open Studios was a real success, this is a great event and I really enjoy taking part. It took place over two weekends which this year were June 20/21 and 26/27/28.

Open Studios events take place all over the country and different areas organise their own events, its worth keeping an eye out. With this years North Yorkshire Open Studios just over 100 artists and makers were chosen to open up their studios to the public. For me it was a really positive year I did really well. The Saturdays where my busiest days and consisted of a variety of visitors from those following the NYOS art trail and just those passing. The nicest thing for me was those following the route are taking time to specifically visit you and its great being able to talk to people that want to see how things are made and have a passion for arts and crafts.
I had more visitiors than last year so it was a real sucess and hope I'll be able to take part again next year.
************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jessica Jewellery Design's Fan Box