Friday 17 July 2009

Still here....

I'm still here..... Sorry for lack of blog updates but the good news is that I have been really busy so can't complain!! Well where to start.... I took part in a second Henshaw Arts Centre Craft fair in Knaresborough at the end of may, which I decided to take part in due to the success of April. Its was a fantastic day very hot hot hot, I had a great outdoor pitch... however the weather seemed to work against us and sadly there were hardly any people out and about, well looking round a craft fairs and shops anyhow. We heard that the whole population of Knaresborough had taken themselves down to the River...... admittedly the only place to be on such a hot, sunny, beautiful day. I treated myself this time to the irresistible crumble which was peach and pear with ice cream......YUMMMM..... It was still fun to take part and I will possibly take part in another in the future. I would recommend any one passing or visiting the area the last Sunday of the month just to go have a look and treat yourself to some lunch.
***************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jessica Jewellery Design's Fan Box