Thursday 14 May 2009

Busy Times.....

Well I have been very busy over that last couple of weeks. On Sunday the 26th of April I took part I the craft fair at Henshaws Arts Centre in Knaresborough. It was only a very small craft fair with about 7 stall holders. The craft fair is to the back of the Heshaws cafe which offer some lovely treats. I was told by other stall holders that it was particularily quiet, however I didn't do too bad so I have signed up to take part in another fair taking place on the 31st May, I think I will also have to give the apple crumble a try!
I am also very excited to say that i have now set up and Etsy shop page. I plan to sell more unusual and one off items on this, so far I have included some pink and lilac jewellery and some peach sunset pieces , please take a look at http://www.jessicasherriff.etsy.com/ (be aware that all items are priced in dollars but will be converted to pounds when purchased so will cost a little less in £.) You can also have a sneak preview via my mini etsy to the left hand side.

New gallery..... I am taking part in the Rarefind exhibition at the New Ashgate Gallery please follow link to their website and and pdf programme is availiable to download (please contact me for details).
Work continues with the orders from the Harrogate Trade Fair. A couple of my brand new stockists are Bianco Nero in Stokesly and The Nancy Smillie Shop in Glasgow the work will be ready for sale over the next week or so.

I also have the North Yorkshire Open Studios coming up. I think its a great scheme run by art connections. A variety of artists and makers will be taking part across Yorkshire. The project means over two weekends artists and makers open their studios to the public so people can see arists and work and purchase unique items direct. The days that the studios are open will be sat 20 sun 21 June and fri 26 sat 27 sun 28 June. They have set up a great website which gives all the information about the artists and makers taking part, NYOS09. I have also added the link to the left under my link bar. Also my Dahlia bangle image (above) has been used on the front cover of the booklet and catalogue as well as promotional posters. I have also just found out a photo of 'me at work' will be featured somewhere in the June issue of Living North so keep an eye out!

Also I am now on twitter so just follow the link from my link bar if you want to follow.

************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jessica Jewellery Design's Fan Box