Wednesday 11 August 2010

IJL Editors Choice Award 2010

I was thrilled to receive a phone call letting me know I had won the Editors Choice award at this years International Jewellery London. Its a large trade show which is taking place this septemberr 3rd-5th at earls court 2, london. It is the only jewellery only trade show in the U.K. so its a great event that brings buyers from all over the world. It is the first year I have taken part and now feel ready to take the big step. Its a big show and I hope to get a lot from it in both experience, sales and new contacts.

Winning the award has been a good positive boost for me, it was my Alliums range that captured the judges. There are four catagories and I am a joint winner of the technical excellence category, follow link to see lovely IJL write up and for the Claire Adler podcast.
*********************************************************************************

1 comment:

Jessica Jewellery Design's Fan Box