Tuesday 24 March 2009

What I've been up to......

I have a few events coming up over the next few weeks which I am also preparing for alongside the run up to the BCTF which is now only about a week and a half away! I hope the weather continues as it is at the moment as i remember the BCTF at the beginning of april last year was heavy snow forecast which i think made a lot of buyers shy away from the sunday..... but fingers crossed spring is now here to stay.

Anyhow the few things coming up are a small craft fair in Knaresborough which I'm going to try out and she how it goes. I went to see it at Valentines weekend and it seemed a nice place I
would recommend a visit.
I am also taking part in an exhibition at the Yorkshire Sculpture Park throughout the summer. A great place for my work to be sold surrounded by the sculptural structures and countryside.
I'm also working towards a May exhibition which is being held at the Zillah Bell Gallery in Thirsk. They hold various exhibitions throughout the year and the May exhibition is interpretations of the White Horse of Kilburn by invited artists. This is interesting as it is locally topical, I spent the other day taking pictures of anything that inspired me around Kilburn and the White Horse. I think I'll be able to use some of them to create some interesting jewellery. I have added a couple of pictures so you can see the beautiful surroundings.


************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jessica Jewellery Design's Fan Box